"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friday, November 04, 2005

Random thoughts......

........there is only 51 days till CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

........I want to put up our Christmas trees (yes, treeS!!!) NOW!!!

........yes, I am a one of those holiday freaks that sees no problem in listening to Christmas carols in August!!!

........I happen to have a whole group of on-line friends that feels the same way!!!

........I think people that don't like Christmas suck!!!

........I think Christmas Eve should be considered a holiday, too!

........Holy crap! There is only 51 days left to shop AND make cards AND bake AND enjoy the season!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Christmas is creeping up so quickly!! I am excited--yet I don't want it to come and be over!
Sara

Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com said...

Well then I must be a total loon because it's April ~ a GORGEOUS spring day outside and after reading this entry, I'm daydreaming about Christmas! :)

It's good to know there are others like us out there!