"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Isn't everyone Irish today?!?

~* Happy St. Patrick's Day *~

No, I don't have a drop of Irish in me, but isn't everyone Irish today?!? I am wearing my green. I would love a green beer but.....it is 9:30AM and I am at work (but I think it is around 3:30PM in Ireland right now!!!).

What ever you are doing this fine day, may the luck o' the Irish be with you! And I want to share this Irish poem (proverb? I am not sure what to call it.) that I have always loved...

"May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields,
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand."

1 comment:

Terri Steffes said...

Top o' the mornin' to you sweet gal!

I cannot wait for the concert but I am not wearing my green! My plans are for a black sequinny top!

Love that we shared the same poem. I love your snoopy too!