"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This just may change my mind about baseball...

Jonathan started t-ball this year! The Peabody Little League season "opened" with a parade this past (ridiculously hot for April) Sunday. Seriously, could my nephew be any cuter?!? Seriously!
~* Jonathan entering the field with his team, 4.26.09 *~

Really, it is no secret that baseball is not my thing. I have tried for Kevin's sake since he is a rabid, die-hard baseball fan and he lives and breathes his Red Sox. I mean sure it is exciting that the Red Sox have a couple World Series wins these past few years. I think it is great when they kick the Yankee's ass (like this past weekend when they swept them...at Fenway, no less!). But, still, I just can't get in to it.

But this......
~* Jonathan with his team watching Wally the Green Monster! *~


and this....

...this could REALLY change my mind about baseball over the next few years!

1 comment:

Terri Steffes said...

Good heavens, he looks awesome in uniform!

I love college ball and kid ball but never really like a sport where someone makes a million dollars to play it!