"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Random Sunday goodness.....

... Time this morning with this kid who is just too cool for words ...
(So diggin' the shades!)

... Taking a leisurely Sunday drive to some of the local beaches ...
(love how I caught the shadow of the seagull on the sidewalk)

... My Mom drank the Mac kool-aid ... 
(No more dealing with that {{{shudder}}} PC when I am at her house!!! She keeps calling me with questions...she is loving it) 

... Checked out the new Jo-Ann that opened recently in place of the old one ...
 (This one is MUCH bigger...and bright...and organized. Hoping it stays that way...)

... Bumped in to my scrappin friend Tanya at Jo-Ann ...
(I always feel a little better when I see my friends out there feeding their addiction to paper, too. I don't feel so bad about my, ahem, issue...)

... Watching Kevin puttering around with our little garden this morning ...
(He likes it! He really likes it!)

... Knowing I don't have to work tomorrow ...
(though I do have to go to Mass Eye & Ear for my regular check on my transplanted cornea. A long morning of tests and such but it is OK...because of this cornea and my most amazing surgeon I can see!)

... Kevin is on vacation this week so we can spend time together tomorrow and Friday ...

... Got cheesecloth for my berry plants ...
(the point of the stop at Jo-Ann)

... Just realizing that on this beautiful Sunday I got to spend some time with all the people I love the most: Kevin and Bailey, Mom, Dad, Jonathan, and little Jonathan ...
(THAT is a damn good Sunday!!!)

Hoping everyone else's Sunday is damn good, too!!!

3 comments:

marnie said...

THAT is what Sunday's are all about!
Good luck tomorrow with your tests...I know you will pass with flying colors!

Terri Steffes said...

And, now, here I am! Your Sunday is now PERFECT!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Tina❀ said...

It sounds like a wonderful Sunday. Much deserved! And I'm glad that he likes it, I mean really likes that garden!!!! I see corn and many many more vegies in the future gardens!!! And just think, if you plant corn, you'll have cute corn stocks to decorate with!!