As I have posted before, each year I make an Autumn Journal to keep track of the highlights and memories of my favorite season. I usually put it together sometime in late August and fill it in as the season progresses. I am excited to share this year's journal with you! I will just let the photos do the talking, but here is some product info for you fellow papercrafters out there:
* The book covers and dividers are Grungeboard that I painted with acrylic paint.
* Most of the patterened papers are either My Mind's Eye, Cosmo Cricket, or Basic Grey.
* The cardstock is Bazzill and Stampin' Up.
* The ink is Colorbox Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan, and Distress Ink in Walnut Stain, Shabby Shutters, and Spiced Marmalade.
* Letter stickers are American Crafts and Making Memories. Image stickers are random miscellaneous stickers that have been in my stash for years.
* Stamps are Cats Life Press.
* Dingly dangly beadie thingies are 7 Gypsies.
* Transparencies are Hambly.
* Everything else is just random bits of stuff from my autumn stash!