"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friday, October 23, 2009

These "Notes..." are so life-affirming!

It's got nothing to do with being a perfect, goody-goody, selfless, sacrificing, spiritual saint, Kristen. Blah! That whole characterization was meant for a different audience at a different time, and they really had issues.

It's got everything to do with being yourself, trusting the magic, following your heart, dreaming big, and having fun.

4 comments:

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Beautiful...I am glad that the first post I read this morning was yours.
Today I closed a chapter of my life and I found my passion. Now I will follow my heart and dream big...thank you for this post and thank you for being my bloggy friend.

thatdesigngal said...

That is a fantastic reminder, thank you!

Unknown said...

Love it:)

Terri Steffes said...

That's another AMEN!