"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Monday, February 08, 2010

Friend Makin' Monday

It is time for another edition of Friend Makin' Monday, hosted by Amber !

This week's topic is ... the Super Bowl!!!

1.) Did you watch the Super Bowl? Of course!

2.) If so, who were you rooting for? The Saints!!! Who Dat!!! Because no self-respecting Patriots fan would ever ever ever root for the Colts. And besides, as you can see from my previous posts, I have a serious dislike for Peyton Manning!

3.) Where did you watch it? At home with hubs and Bailey

4.) What did you eat? I made a treat for Kevin, Pioneer Woman's Marlboro Man Sandwich . He loved it!

5.) Favorite Super Bowl commercial? Loved the one with Betty White and Abe Vigoda and looooved the Doritos commercial with the dog!

6.) Least favorite? most of the others. All in all most of them sucked.

7.) What did you think of the half-time show? LOOOOOVED IT!!!!! Soooo very happy that the powers-that-be at the NFL had the brains to bring in real musicians to play the half-time show instead of these screechy, annoying, no-talent twits that are around now.

8.) Who do you wish would have been the half-time show? I was very happy with The Who, but any classic rocker, and TRUE musician, would make me happy to see!

If  you are going to take part make sure you leave a comment here so I know and link up over at Amanda's blog!

6 comments:

Miki said...

"The good, the bad, the diva" - that's awesome! I thought I'd leave a comment and say hello even if you dislike Peyton Manning... :-) We can agree to disagree, right? Happy FMM! MIKI

Alicia said...

well i SUPPOSE we can still be friends...my poor poor colts...but heck, there's always next year! and i was glad they had The Who too!!

Melissa Miller said...

I just love that PW! Her food always sounds amazing. Yum! :)

I'm glad you all had fun Kristen!

Nicolasa said...

I LOOOOVE your response to number 2! That was pretty much the same thing I wrote!!!

Jean Stockdale said...

I did not watch the Super Bowl due to the fact I have pulled my back out and was in bed with muscle relaxers. This go round I did not have dog in the hunt and did not care who won.

Dropping by from the MFM meme. You have a great looking blog. You are obviously very creative.

Stop by sometime!

Blessings.

The Stylish House said...

Hi Kristen,
Hubby watched I blogged! Thanks for stopping by via FF. By leaving a comment and becoming a follower on my Blogiversary Giveaway post,,,you earned two chances to win the $200 PB Gift Card. Good Luck!
Cathy