"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Monday, June 07, 2010

Notes From The Universe

In the end, Kristen, not that there really is an end, it's ALL going to be about how much you smiled, how much you laughed, and how much you enjoyed your life.

You can do anything, Kristen.
 And you can start today.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello lovely blog friends!
I had hoped to post this weekend but time got away from me. But not too worry...I have lots of ideas swirling in this crazy brain of mine. work looks like it may be a bit crazy today so I don't know what I wil get to do today, but certainly at some point this week I will have some new stuff up here for you to read! I have also received some wonderful awards recently from several of my fabulous bloggy friends. Thank you Sue, Kathie, and Tom!!! I am so very appreciative of the fact that you thought of me when passing on your awards. I will post them and pass them on this week!

Happy Monday!!!

(LOVE today's Note, by the way!!!)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Great note from the universe!

Terri Steffes said...

It is all about how much you ENJOYED your life. Isn't that a nice thought!

Kathleen said...

Great advice, I needed that today

Hugs, Kathleen

sheila said...

Great thought and wonderful message to live by!