"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Lots to share!!!

I have been busy! That is a good thing, but I have neglected sharing all the fun stuff, and I love to share the fun stuff. I actually don't have too much time right now but I really wanted to post. I promise separate posts for each of these things with more detail but for now here is a just a tease of what has been going on...

We took an amazing vacation to gorgeous Bar Harbor in northern Maine!
This is the view from our hotel balcony!

Self-portrait on Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park

At the Bar Harbor town dock

Main Street in Bar Harbor

Sunrise taken from our hotel balcony

Then we got home in time to see our nephew begin THIRD GRADE!!!
I simply cannot believe he is in third grade already. The years go way too fast...

As per tradition I had to make him a cake to celebrate his first day....

...and he loved it!!!

And, of course, since it is now, finally, SEPTEMBER, my thoughts turn to all things AUTUMN!!! And as is my tradition each year, I had to make my annual fall journal!!!

Here are just a few peeks at a few of the pages...








For those of you that follow my blog you know this is something I do each year. You can view last year's completed journal here.

So now that it is September you can expect a LOT of Autumn posts....again something you expect if you have followed my blog! I am a fanatic! I can't help it!

5 comments:

Erin | Bygone Living said...

My best friend went to Bar Harbor with her boyfriend this past July and had such a great time... it's so beautiful there!
Congrats to your nephew, and can't wait to see your scrapbook fill up! :) ♥

Danielle said...

We're going to Bar Harbor as a stop on our Honeymoon cruise in October, and we're debating various off-boat excursions, any recommendations!!? Must see's??

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

We love Bar Harbor. Everytime we go there it's misty & cloudy though.

Cheryl said...

I seriously get giddy seeing your fall albums - they are my absolute favorite. And you'll be happy to know that after all these years, I have FINALLY gotten off my duff and started one for myself. I haven't gotten super far on it yet, but it is making me so happy. I will post when I get a little more done on it. Thank you for the years of inspiration!

Mjkp said...

Thanks for sharing such a great information with us

Nice post

LATEST HAPPY NEW YEAR MESSAGE

blogger vs wordpress

LATEST HAPPY NEW YEAR MESSAGE