"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Some of my favorite crafty things

Just wanted to share a few things that I can't live without in my artsy/crafty world:

* My digital camera. Without it I would be lost. There would be no artsy/crafty diva (me!).

* My Carl paper cutter! This thing rocks! I can cut about 15 sheets of cardstock, even stuff like Bazzill all at once!

* Creating Keepsakes magazine. Love this for inspiration, both creative and shopping!

* Anything by Tim Holtz - his stuff rocks!

* My journaling pens: American Crafts Pigment Pro pens

* Bazzill cardstock!!! Love love love this stuff! Love the cool textures, the delicious colors (there are sooo many to choose from), the weight of it. It is all good.

* My cutter bee scissors...can't papercraft without 'em.

* Making Memories acrylic paints....THE best for painting on paper. Love the colors, too.

* Rubber stamps from Stamper's Anonymous, Cats Life Press, Impression Obsession, Amuse Art Stamps....there are several other companies I love but the images have to be funky, hip, and collage-y.

* Tombow Mono-adhesive. The best. My favorite adhesive. There are others I will use but this is my fav.

No comments: