"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friday, January 05, 2007

62* and climbing.....


THIS is January in New England?!?!?! Yep, it was 62 flippin degrees today and tomorrow could go as high as 69*!!! Yes, I saw people wearing flip-flops and short sleeve Tshirts today! I even took my hoodie off at work today where I am normally freezing!


I still have not cleaned up my craft room, and it is so hard for me to create amongst clutter, and I am so itching to MAKE STUFF!!! I have so many ideas in my mind and on my heart right now. I just have so much on my mind period, creative and otherwise. Just so much I want to do, so much I want to accomplish in these winter months. It is one of the reasons I want it to get COLD. It is so much easier to "nest" when it is cold outside. It is easier to slow down and just be.


Well, if I can't create in my craft room, I will create a list on my blog! Here are some things, some art, I want to make over the coming months.....


* Add pics to my Bermuda on-the-go scrap journal. Yes, this has been pretty much done since we returned from our trip, except for the empty spots I left for pics...
* Attack my ever-growing pile of pictures and get more layouts made!
* Make an art journal about autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving and and an art journal about Christmas (using prompts from Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class).
* Make more altered canvases! After I did my Christmas canvas I decided I love doing these and have a gazillion ideas for more!
* Finally make several altered wood letters. Several walls in my home are crying out for words!
* Project TIM (total hush-hush secret...can't share!)
* Art journals and clay projects.
* Make minibooks galore...love me some minibooks!
* A chipboard LOVE album for Kevin
* Gotta get back in to making cards more than buying them. And I want to do that card project for the soldiers that I have had an idea for, well, for a long time and I have waited long enough!
There are soooooo many more projects I could list but I am overwhelming me!!! :-)
So, T.G.I.F.!!! Off to see Body Worlds at the Museum of Science tomorrow morning with Mom and Kevin! Good thing we got our tickets in advance because it is sold out! Then errands and other weekend stuff. Sunday we watch the Patriots beat the Jets and move on to the next round of the play-offs, one game closer to a FOURTH Super Bowl win in six years!!!
Happy weekend! Make art!

No comments: