"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Long time, no blog.......

I am such a bad bad blogger!!! :-( I know it has been a year and a half since I posted last. I am going to try to be better about it. I so enjoy reading so many blogs, and I love writing, so it stands to reason that I should be updating this thing more!!! Right?!?! So I want to shout out to my GLU sistas because I know they will be some of my few readers!!! And I want to say "HI" to my new blog friend Lacey!!! And to my blog friend Bonnie!!! Aw heck I may as well shout out to Pioneer Woman, too, even though she has no clue who I am!!! LOL 

So this has to be short and sweet since we are on our way out the door, but I promise over the coming weeks and months to provide more witty and engaging entries for your reading pleasure!!! (Good Lord I am a freak!!! LOL)

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Glad you're back!!!! big hugs!

Anonymous said...

HI ya back! :) YAY!

Anonymous said...

Hi, from one of your GLU sisters!!!