"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I know, I know....

BAD blogger. Very bad blogger. But the last few weeks have just been...weird. Long days at work, lots of bitter cold, lots of stuff to do in the house. You know the drill. But I am feeling me starting to come back, and I feel the urge to write again. 

So, I will be back to my regularly scheduled blogging once again! For now, though, just wanted to do a quick check in to let you know I am still here!!!

4 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Whew, good! I am so happy you are coming back! I have truly missed you. Your writing voice is unique and it is definitely missed when you are gone!

Gayle from Southern Thresholds said...

Kristen, glad to see you back! I've been checking back here/there to see any updates...will check back soon...you keep shining,okay?

marnie said...

I hope you will be posting more. It's a let down when I come to check and you aren't here. :(
Miss you.
marn

Anonymous said...

i totally KNOW how that goes! :) See ya soon!