"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunday, March 29, 2009

So things don't always work out as I plan.....

Sorry, no sunny Saturday pictures to share. I really need to learn that planning things just does not work for me. I have to just fly by the seat of my pants. Our errands ended up taking way longer than I planned (again that planning thing bit me in the ass!) and by the time we headed home the clouds were rolling in and it was getting cold. And we had both skipped lunch so we wanted to get supper ready early. So...picures didn't happen. 

3 comments:

Tina❀ said...

Sorry you didn't have any fun camera time. Hope your having a relaxed Sunday!

Terri Steffes said...

ANTICIPATION is so much better than REALITY. I am happy to wait. All comes in good time, sweetie.

marnie said...

Your pictures are worth waiting for! ;) At least you were out enjoying the beauty of the day on Saturday....it was great, wasn't it?