"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Just a few ideas

I am not at home right now so this will be a quick post. I was just trying to think of some fun ideas for upcoming posts. Any and all input is welcome. Here is what I have so far:

* more posts highlighting My Favorite Things. I have done a few of these in the past on my blog and I think I would like to do more. There are certain products, shops, books and magazines, other entertainment, etc., that I really really enjoy and I would love to share with everyone!

* LOTS more photo posts!!! As I mentioned recently I am on a mission to really expand on my photography skills and learn all I can about my camera.

* posts about decorating/organizing my home, ways I freshen things up each season, and ways in which I try to simplify my life and surroundings.

* sharing information about animal rescue/adoption. It is a cause I have always been passionate about and that passion is becoming stronger and stronger every day.

* with the warmer weather coming, FINALLY getting started on the new blog I have wanted to create dedicated to visiting all 351 cities and towns in Massachusetts and photographing that adventure.

* I am also playing around with the idea of offering papercrafting projects on my blog with step by step instruction and PICTURES of my creative process.

So, these are just some of the ideas cluttering up my brain at the moment. Sound good? Yes? No? Any thoughts or input?

2 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

I am very interested in all your ideas. I for one would like to see more of your crafting. I would love to see more step by step for some of your projects, too.

lacey said...

if you know how to work the bind it all- a tutorial please! oh, and anything tim holtz! :) ps- i will be awnsering your FB message soon!