"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Celebrating Moms...

~* My brother Jonathan and me with our beautiful Mom, 5.10.09 *~
We are damn lucky kids!!!

~* My husband Kevin and his Mom, 5.10.09 *~

~* My wonderful mother-in-law and me, 5.10.09 *~

~* Jonathan and his beautiful YiaYia, 5.10.09 *~

~* Jonathan with the "Moms" in his life: his Mom/my sister-in-law Phiedra, his lovely YiaYia, and me, his Auntie/Godmother, 5.10.09 *~

~* The girls! 5.10.09 *~


We had a fabulous Mother's Day celebrating with the amazing women in our life! And here is to all the Moms, Grandmothers, Godmothers, and Aunties out there...you are all AMAZING!

2 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Absolutely a darling post! How do you make the captions look different under the photos?? It is so cute!

I love the first picture so much!

Suzi said...

Looks like you had a great Mother's Day.

Visiting from SITS.