"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thursday, May 07, 2009

I feel special!!!

My sweet friend Amy from Learning To Be An Oak Tree blessed me with this wonderful award!!! Thank you so much sweetie!!! Mwwaaahhh!

Part of accepting this award is to spread the love to ten other blogs that I feel are most fabulous! So, without further ado, I hereby award this to these ten fabulous friends. They are, in no particular order:

1.) My twisted sista and partner in crime Staci at Podunkian Post Gazette. Fair warning: reading Staci's blog will make you fat because she cooks and bakes the most delectable yummies!!!

2.) My most favoritest redneck cowgirl diva Elizabeth at Loagan Ranch. My sweet friend epitomizes cowgirl chic, she is a domestic diva extraordinairre, and she runs a kick-ass horse ranch to boot, with the help of her handsome hubs Cowboy Matt and the three sweetest cowgirls west of the Rio Grande: Loagan, Jessica, and Bailey!

3.) My dear friend and heart sista Tina at Sunny Flower Days. Tina is one of those people that brightens up any room she enters and she has a heart too big to measure!

4.) My sassy friend Terri at Lakewood Manor. We all wish we had a principal like her when we were in school. Visit her blog for all kinds of inspiration from fabulous decorating tips, yummo recipes (mostly cooked by sexy Chef Bob, her cutie hubs), tips on the best books, and beautiful photos!

5.) My fantabulous friend Robyn at Happy House of Haas. Her blog is filled with such yummy eye candy! She is a kick-ass scrapbooker, and she has a knack for making things beautiful. And she is freakin' hilarious, too!

6.) My cutie blog friend Lacey at Snapshot. I wanna be a photographer just like Lacey when I grow up. And she is super creative with the paper and ink, too!

7.) My inspirational blog friend Bonnie Rose at A Life Unrehearsed. Reading Bonnie's blog is thought-provoking and intense, in a good way. She has a way with her words of getting you to look inside yourself so you can be your best!

8.) My new blog friend Connie at The Young and the Relentless. Check her out! Her blog is witty and hilarious!

9.) My blog friend Katrina at Being 30-Something. Katrina is a fabulous scrapbooker (she has been published numerous times!), and she writes with a dry wit that is totally entertaining. And, if you are a Grey's fanatic and ever miss an episode she is the one to go to!

10.) And with #10, I am totally breaking the rules (because that is just how I roll) and because there are still way too many fabulous blogs out there and I can't pick just one more. So please check the links on my sidebar and enjoy!!!

7 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

This is why I love you.... you describe me in such a great way. Thank you so much!

Tammy said...

You IS special, baby sis!!! MWAAAAA!!!!!

Lacey said...

Aww thanks! :) I need to get caught up on my blog readings! (another day though- its 1:04 am! lol ) Thanks for thinking of me (and the sweet compliments!! ) Have a great weekend!

Bonita Rose said...

awwwww thks Kristen!! Big hugs.. one of these days, we just have to meet! love ya, xo bonnierose have a fab moms day!

Tina❀ said...

Thank you! Your to sweet for words, ya know that?!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Muwaaaahhh!!!!
I am pretty stinkin fantabulous!

Connie said...

Thank you so much!!