"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Can you stand another garden post???

Because I really can't help myself!!! We have veggies!!! Lots and lots of veggies!!! Sure, they are nowhere near ready to be picked but still....WE HAVE VEGGIES!!!!! I think I was literally dancing in my driveway when I saw these today!!! We have loads of tomatoes!!! Soooo many!!! And we have peppers, too!!! And the zucchini and cucumbers are blossoming. We should be seeing something from them soon, too!!! I won't ramble on and on about how freakin happy I am that things are growing. I will spare you all! :-) I will just leave you with the pictures!!! I spared you all and didn't post every picture I took!!!







7 comments:

Unknown said...

There is nothing like tomatoes that are grown at home...my Dad used to grow tomatoes and man they were sweet!!

Terri Steffes said...

Girl, you have it bad and I LOVE IT!

marnie said...

I am soo jealous!!! Our garden is so sad looking. We didn't plant much but what did is struggling.

Furry Bottoms said...

You are so cute in your excitement of your veggies! I would be the same way. They're beautiful!

Farmgirl Paints said...

My garden is pathetic. I was just out there tonight and out of 3 tomato plants I only have one tomato.
I just don't think I have what it takes to do this gardening thing. So much easier to just buy them at the store...isn't that horrible:o What kind of "farmgirl" am I??

Alicia said...

you're too funny!! i love the garden pics!

Anonymous said...

WHOO HOO!!!! Isn't it exciting!!!!

I'm so happy that your garden is coming along beautifully.