"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lots of pictures coming!!!

I have been a bad blogger again. :-( Work is a little nuts and I have had zero motivation to get on the computer when I get home. I have been trying to catch up a bit each morning reading all of your blogs. And I will get back to comment on everything, I promise! And I have lots of pictures to share: pics of Bailey, my autumn journal, Yankee Candle, fall decorations.....so much to share!

Now if I can just make it through this day........

11 comments:

The Toll House Cookie said...

I find this time of year crazy and hectic too!!! Can't wait to see your photos! The colors are coming!! The colors are coming!!! Yeah that fall is here!!

Staci said...

I wish I could say that things were hectic here but they're not - I'm just down right lazy!

Can't wait to see your fall pics!

Jenny said...

Take a breath. Smell that fall air? There's time to share later. Today it sounds like you need to take care of you!

Christa said...

Can't wait to see your autumn journal:) And of course Bailey! :) Just 3 more days until our fun day!!!

New England Girl said...

Aw, girl! No need to apologize. This time of year is busy, busy for those of us that love the season so much!! :) I hope you had a FAB time in my neck of the woods... Yankee Candle is so amazing and I am so jealous you got to go. I may head down tomorrow or at some point this weekend... I need to get back into the happy autumnal mood. :) Looking forward to seeing all of your photos. :) xoxo.

Terri and Bob said...

Miss you.

Terri and Bob said...

Miss you.

Alicia said...

awww come back soon! i can't wait to see the pics!

carma said...

Hang in there with the work stress! At least Thursday = Friday :D

Farmgirl Paints said...

We'll be here. No worries. Hope you can find some time to rest:)

WhisperingWriter said...

I love Yankee Candles!