"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lots of pictures coming!!!

I have been a bad blogger again. :-( Work is a little nuts and I have had zero motivation to get on the computer when I get home. I have been trying to catch up a bit each morning reading all of your blogs. And I will get back to comment on everything, I promise! And I have lots of pictures to share: pics of Bailey, my autumn journal, Yankee Candle, fall decorations.....so much to share!

Now if I can just make it through this day........

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find this time of year crazy and hectic too!!! Can't wait to see your photos! The colors are coming!! The colors are coming!!! Yeah that fall is here!!

Baba said...

I wish I could say that things were hectic here but they're not - I'm just down right lazy!

Can't wait to see your fall pics!

Jenny said...

Take a breath. Smell that fall air? There's time to share later. Today it sounds like you need to take care of you!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see your autumn journal:) And of course Bailey! :) Just 3 more days until our fun day!!!

A New England Girl said...

Aw, girl! No need to apologize. This time of year is busy, busy for those of us that love the season so much!! :) I hope you had a FAB time in my neck of the woods... Yankee Candle is so amazing and I am so jealous you got to go. I may head down tomorrow or at some point this weekend... I need to get back into the happy autumnal mood. :) Looking forward to seeing all of your photos. :) xoxo.

Terri Steffes said...

Miss you.

Terri Steffes said...

Miss you.

Alicia said...

awww come back soon! i can't wait to see the pics!

Carma Sez said...

Hang in there with the work stress! At least Thursday = Friday :D

Farmgirl Paints said...

We'll be here. No worries. Hope you can find some time to rest:)

AiringMyLaundry said...

I love Yankee Candles!