"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Monday, September 28, 2009

What do you do when you are home sick?

You finally update your blog! I know. I have been MIA. And I have missed my blog and all of you! And I have lots to share! Lots of pictures!

Like.....
.....autumn papercrafts!!!

.....a trip to Yankee Candle Village!

......and, apples!

And also, a belated birthday message to my most special guy! Kevin turned the Big 4-0 this past Friday! He took the day off and we spent a wonderful day together, even though this nasty cold I now have was just starting.

So prepare to be bombarded by my blog!!! :-)

(also coming soon: fall decor ... when I am feeling well enough to finish arranging things and then photograph them.)

2 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Gosh, sorry to hear you were sick! I am always crashed to the max when I get sick. I would love it if I could get some crafting done!

Carma Sez said...

Hope he had a delightful day - and that you are feeling better!