"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friday, September 11, 2009

This day...

~* Always remember 9.11.01 *~
~* God Bless the USA *~

This day always gets to me. I woke up feeling very emotional. So instead of reliving that horrible day again I am just going to link up to my post about it from last year, as that post perfectly sums up what I feel about this day. Then I will go about my plans for the day and try to carry on, and to smile. And I will gaze up at every American flag I pass, rustling in the breeze.
And remember.......

You can read my post from 2008 by clicking here.

4 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

My neighbor has this gigantic flag post and he keeps the american flag up every day. This morning I noticed it was at half mast. I wondered why. Then I remembered...

Terri Steffes said...

We had a moment of silence to remember those who died on this day and the heroes that emerged from this disaster at school. It is hard to believe but we have students here who were not born when this happened.

A New England Girl said...

Thank you for sharing your post from last year. I too was emotional waking up this morning. I was going to go ahead with my scheduled post, but thought better of it. There is just too much to remember today. God Bless. xoxo.

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing that post. It was a very sad day...I remember exactly what I was doing...I was at work sitting at my desk and my neighbor said "a plane crashed into the twin tower!" we spent the rest of the day glued to the news on the internet...it was a very emotional time...