"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Honest! I'm flattered!

The very sweet and totally real and open Bibi at From Misery to Happiness in 365 Days was so kind as to pass a wonderful bloggy award on to me, the Honest Scrap award! Thank you so much Bibi! You really all must go to her blog and read her heartfelt and powerful words. She is real and open and honest and shares her heart with all that are lucky enough to find her little corner of the blog world. Unfortunately, Blogger is being a pain in the butt right now and won't upload the picture of the award so I have directed the link to her site above to her post that shows this award. As part of accepting this award, I am to pass it on to other blogs that I love and enjoy. Well, I am feeling a bit rebellious tonight, and I am feeling the love, and don't think I can choose just a few of you! All of my followers are just too fabulous!!! So if you are one of my loyal followers, please grab this award and consider yourself hugged!!! xoxo

7 comments:

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Oh, Kristen you are so sweet. You make me blush. I am so glad I found your blog....by the way did you now that my last name is Bailey?

thatdesigngal said...

Ah, Congratulations!!!!! Very well deserved, chica! I love your blog!

~Mary

Unknown said...

Awww...Hugs back! I have already received this award but I will take the hug anytime! :)

Jessica said...

You TOTALLY deserve it girl :)
[And 100 hundred others just like it !]

Jingle said...

Congrats on your award! Oh...and the orchard...it was Tougas in ...I think it's in Northborough.

Jenny said...

Congratulations! Is that won't you come home Bibi Bailey? Won't you come home?

Carma Sez said...

Congrats on your new blog bling!!