"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friday, October 16, 2009

More to come...

Hello my lovelies! How I have missed you all! I never wanted to be away from my blog this whole week but work got CRA-A-ZEEE this week!!! I put in almost 50 hours this week when I normally work 30-32. Eeek! NOT fun. BUT, on the bright side of this...and there is always a bright side to every situation...bad attitude bitch QUIT!!! Yes, folks...done, finito, asta la pasta! Ding dong the psycho hose beast is GONE!!!!!! I don't know the specifics and I don't need to know. What I do know is even though we all worked our asses off this week everyone was in a GREAT mood!!! And we got so much done!!! And none of us felt we had to continually look over our shoulders to watch the knife twist in our backs!!! And did I mention EVERYONE WAS IN A GREAT MOOD?!? I won't have to keep working these long hours. I am willing to do what needs to be done. It will probably only be another week or so. And we all know that busy = stable. Stable is good in these times we live in...

So that is where I have been this past week...working and sleeping, sleeping and working. Since I worked today when I usually do not work on Fridays my weekend will be short. There is lots I want to cram in. And one of those things is visiting all my favorite bloggy friends!!! But, for now, I am going to do more of that sleeping thing!!!

Peace out!!!

9 comments:

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Yey, the witch is gone. I'm so happy for you and all of your co-workers.

Stable is good. I am praying for stable every night. I know it's coming.

Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

I am so glad that girl is gone!! Sounds like your office will be alot better with her gone!! :) I have missed your blogging girl...:)

Carol said...

YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Jenny said...

Glad to hear she's gone. Early Christmas present for all of you! Hopefully she will find something that will make her happier.

Terri Steffes said...

I think your boss got the message when she was gone one day and everyone was laughing and having fun and getting stuff done!

The only misfortunate thing is that she will reek havoc somewhere else.

Happy early Halloween!

marnie said...

How cool for you, and your co-workers, she has quit. I am sure the atmosphere in the office is quite different.

Have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
marn

Carma Sez said...

she quit!!!! good news indeed!

Monica said...

That is GREAT news, Kristen!!!

The Old Parsonage said...

Sweet dreams my friend!

Glad to know that ding dong the wicked witch is dead - I mean found a new job:)

Leann