"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Monday, December 20, 2010

What a great Sunday is made of...

Yesterday was the kind of Sunday I love! Slept in (7:30AM is sleeping in for me...), long hot shower, leisurely getting ready, hot coffee.....and a Beagle Christmas photo shoot!

(more on this tomorrow...)

So after running down to CVS to print my very last minute Christmas cards, it was back home to get ready for our friends to arrive!

I made some homemade calzone. Lit my Christmas-y candles all over the house. Kevin gathered wood for the fireplace. Once our friends arrived we would be all set to settle in for the afternoon!

So what is a great Sunday made of...?

...a warm roaring fire
(and a hottie to keep it going!)

...cold Sam Adams Winter Lager
(and best girlfriends to drink it with!)

...hanging out with some good munchies and football on TV
(yes we are all addicted to our Droids!)

...twinkling Christmas lights

...getting through all the games in anticipation of OUR team's game
(and watching THE best QB in the league!)

Yep. That all makes for a great Sunday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We had a great time!! Thank you so much for taking my mind off of things and getting me out of the house! :) Your the best! :)

Erin | Bygone Living said...

Hehe, that certainly sounds like a nice Sunday! I was just drinking those same Winter Lagers with my friend last weekend :p ♥

Carma Sez said...

7:30 is sleeping in?? pfffff- try 10:00 which I can easily do :D :D

Furry Bottoms said...

Excuse me while I find a spatula to scrape my jaw off the ground. CHRISTA DRINKING ALCOHOL?!!!!!!! I never ever thought I'd see the day!!! omgomgomg.

Thank you. I swear, ever since Christa met you, she'd definitely come out of her shell. A lot. And that tells me a lot about you-- she must trust you enough to let loose like that. She must feel comfortable enough to do things like that with you! I ♥ it and I ♥ you for it!

Furry Bottoms said...

I knew she had it in her, by the way. Glad you brought that out of her!

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a perfect day!