"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

No new projects to post right now.....

but I am working on several things. First things first I have to finish these picture canvases I am making for Renee and Ed for Ed's Dad's retirement party. He was a firefighter for 40 years and they gave me these great black and white shots of him working through the years and I am mounting them on art canvases and embellishing them so they can display them at the party. I am really happy with how they are coming out so I will post pics of them when they are done.

Other than that i am working on my never=ending pile of pics I want to scrap. and of course I just keep taking more and more pics. I am so all about the everyday moments that I have pretty much started carrying my camera EVERYWHERE!!! All I can say is thank God for digital because I would be spending a fortune in film with the amount of pics I am taking!

No comments: