"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friday, February 05, 2010

Friday Follow!!!

It's time for Friday Follow again!!!

Last Friday was the first time I took part in this and I discovered so many fabulous new blogs! My only regret is I wasn't able to get to all of the blog on the link list! I hope to visit even more this week!

I especially want to thank all of you that came to visit my humble little blog and are now following!!!

Friday Follow is the creation of Midday Escapades , One 2 Try , and Hearts Make Families .  Make sure you stop by their fabulous blogs to thank them and, of course, to follow!

14 comments:

CyndeJo said...

Following you back Friday.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Yours is great also
~cynde~

~ Noelle said...

following you back!
love the blog..
I love taking pictures too!

Counting Coconuts said...

Following you now thanks to Follow Friday!

PS: I LOVE 80's music, too! :)

~Mari-Ann
Counting Coconuts
www.countingcoconuts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristen-

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I see you are a SISTA too. I just love the Mark Twain quote you have on your sidebar. It is perfect for our creative minds.
Diane @ InMyOwnStyle

Lisa said...

Thanks for coming by and becoming my newest follower!

Jodie said...

Thanks for being a Friday Follower! I'm following you back. =)

Audrey said...

Following you back :)
Have a great weekend!

Ali said...

Following you pack from FF, such a cute blog!

Connie said...

I have no idea what this Friday Follow thing is...but it sounds fun. I'll have to check it out next week.

Shelley said...

Visiting from Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me :)

Have a great weekend!
~Shelley

Carma Sez said...

Thanks so much for wishing me well as I take my bloggy hiatus. So much of what you said about the way blogs have gone is a big turn off to me too. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I hope to enjoy the breather :-)

Liz Mays said...

I'm looking forward to keeping up with you now that I'm a happy new follower!

Sofa King said...

Happy Friday Follow! Found you on there list. Following you. Stop by me if you get the time. Don't forget to enter my contest, "NAME THAT BAND"! Have a good weekend!

Dimes2Vines said...

Stopping by to say Hi from FF - I already follow and hope you have a great weekend!