"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Holiday with Matthew Mead

Have you ordered your copy yet?! If you haven't, you should!

What is Holiday with Matthew Mead? It is a book-a-zine scheduled for release this month featuring fresh, new ideas for the holidays. You can read all about it here.

Matthew Mead is a former editor of one of my favorite (no longer published ::sniffle sniffle::) magazines, Country Home, and co-editor in chief of one of my new favorites, Flea Market Style.

Holiday With Matthew Mead can only be ordered online. You will not be able to purchase this in the store. But this is one holiday keepsake you will want to have, especially if you love Christmas books and magazines like I do!

I can't wait to receive my copy!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love Christmas books and magazines. But seriously, I set myself up for failure every year. I have all these grand ideas for what I'd like to do, then nothing ever gets accomplished. I think I'll plan for nothing then be pleasantly surprised.